Bowls House Extension
The existing Bowls House was extended in 1903 and a Special Meeting was called in September, 1905 to discuss relaying of the green. This was carried at the A.G.M. in October, but the proposal to raise the annual subscriptions to £1 was defeated and subscriptions remained at 12/6d. The employment of a greenkeeper continued to be a problem and in June 1907 a new greenkeeper was installed, after increasing his wages to £1 per week. After the green was re-laid in October, 1907 it was passed at the A.G.M. that “wearing of rubber shoes be made compulsory”.